How Do I Register?
How Do I Pay?
- Pre-pay online with paypal.
- Pay cash, check or credit the day of the tournament.
How Do I Get My Tee Times?
- Via an automated email
- On our website under the "Next Tournament" box.
Tee times will be available at 5pm the night before the event.
I’m an Amateur, Can I Play?
- Yes, both Men & Women amateurs can compete, provided you have an official handicap of 5 or less. You will be playing in a SCRATCH tournament with no handicap strokes allocated. You will receive up to a maximum amount of $750 in the form of pro shop credit.
- You can also participate in our Grooming Division (see Grooming Division).
- You can compete on the West Florida Amateur Tour (see Amateur Tour).
How Many Players Get Paid?
This depends on how many players are registered, but we promise to pay 33% of the field. We also guarantee that the last place check will earn their entry fee back excluding ties.
How Does This Tour Compare to Other Developmental Tours?
- Very low membership fees (currently $100).
- We don’t waste purse money on unnecessary frills and employees.
- We list field sizes and purse breakdowns at every event.
- WE ARE 100% TRANSPARENT.
Will the Events Be Riding Carts?
Yes, all our events are riding events.
Can I Use a Range Finder?
Yes, all forms of measuring devices are permitted provided they don't provide the slope or wind. We also on occasion have pin sheets available for the players.
Can I Have a Caddie?
Yes. The caddie may also ride with the player provided they are in a cart to themselves. We ONLY allow 2 carts per group (we are usually in threesomes, but occasionally play in foursomes).
Can I Use Square Grooves?
Effective January 1, 2012, all West Florida Golf Tour players must use grooves that conform to the USGA's newly-established standards for all clubs 25 degrees and higher.
Players will have until January 1, 2012 to acquire the proper equipment to ensure their eligibility in 2012 and beyond.
Are the Events Open to Women Professionals?
Yes... Both Professional Women & Amateur Women, with a handicap of 5 or less are most welcome to compete in our events. If there are 2 women or more then they will have the option to compete in their own division and for their own purse. The entry fee will be the same as it is for the men.
In this case the Women will play the course from somewhere between 85% – 94% of the course tips yardage depending on the overall length of the course.
However, if there are less than 2 women on the day then they will have two options.
- To compete in the men's tournament for the main purse money, but they will have to play from the same men's tee boxes. Or....
- They can compete in our Grooming Division (see Grooming Division).